This position involves project management of production-related facility projects.You will manage the design, reconfiguration, and alteration of equipment, machinery, buildings, structures, and other facilities.You will collaborate with manufacturing engineers and other user groups to develop and implement production aids and other engineering solutions in support of aircraft manufacturing.You will develop, manage, and execute solutions to complex facility-related challenges.
- Develop executable solutions to satisfy project requirements.
- Develop and maintain accurate project schedules.
- Inspect or direct the inspection of construction and installation progress to ensure conformance to established drawings, specifications, and schedules.
- Coordinate with Architect and Engineering firms to develop design criteria, prepare layouts, and develop detailed engineering drawings.
- Conduct planning activities to collect project requirements.
- Gather and review data concerning facility or equipment specifications, company or government restrictions,required completion date, and construction feasibility.
- Review and estimate project costs. Manage project design and execution to project budget.
- Coordinate and work with customers, ESH and Fire department on regular basis
Company: Lockheed Martin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Palmdale, California, US
Application Deadline: N/A