Cost Performance Management and Earned Value Management (EVM) activities on DDS including: support to Control Account Managers (CAMs) and analysis of financial data in order provide information to the management team to enable sound business decisions. Specific requirements will be in support of the EVM process and financial performance measurement including compliance to Program Performance Management (PPM) requirements.
- Interface with planning to ensure cost and schedule integration
- Support internal customers in various meetings and data requests including monthly customer reviews and ad hoc requests
- Establishment and maintenance of the control account budget baseline and estimates at complete
- Support the submittal of customer Cost Performance Report (CPR)
- Analysis of EVM performance data, support of CAMs in financial matters
- Must have active Top Secret clearance.
- This person must be able to obtain an TS/SCI Clearance.
- Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet and maintain eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship required.
Company: Lockheed Martin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunnyvale, California, US
Application Deadline: N/A