View All Lockheed Martin JobsLockheed Martin
At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education.
Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to think big, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus – if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you. Come and experience your future!
- Support and pursue strategies resulting in acquisition of Laser and Sensor Systems (LSS) capabilities.
- Act as our external customers’ advocate within LM.
- Engage across the Department of Defense to cultivate relationships and develop LSS new business opportunities
- Build and maintain trusting and productive relationships with customers, influencers and key opinion leaders
- Develop a deep knowledge of customer desires, and shape associated requirements toward Lockheed Martin solutions.
- Curate a pipeline of new business opportunities, to include qualification, pursuit and re-assessment on an ongoing basis.
- Manage Win Plan components, NBF resources, and Capture Team support for business development responsibilities.
- Collaborate with RMS and IWSS Market Segments and various support functions to develop appropriate strategy, orders and investment plans and translate them to actionable initiatives.
- Interface regularly across the LM enterprise to achieve business goals – including but not limited to other RMS Lines of Business, other LM Business Areas, LM Government Affairs (LMGA), and the Corporate Engineering and Technology Office (CETO).
- Provide timely and high quality staff work, including but not limited to presentations, white papers, activity reports, meeting notes, call plans and trade show support.
- 7-8 years’ work experience with U.S. Army Acquisition
- Familiarity with Directed Energy technology
- Experience with capturing new business
- Able to obtain and maintain DoD Secret clearance
- Strong U.S. Army customer knowledge
- Strong background in U.S. Army weapon and/or vehicle programs
- Ability to generate presentations and marketing campaigns.
- Ability to interface at the IPT-level with key customers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to work flexible hours and conduct travel
- Understanding of capture process
Company: Lockheed Martin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Wichita Falls, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A