View All Lockheed Martin JobsLockheed Martin
Come join the Lockheed Martin Space Special Programs Team! We design, build and deliver the coolest missions in Space. We are looking for an extremely competent, enthusiastic, well organized professional to be our Executive Administrative Assistant to the Vice President and General Manager (VP&GM) of the Special Programs Line of Business. You will be a key member of our executive support team. In addition to the VP&GM, you will be assigned as the lead for the Administrative assistant staff across the LOB.
- Perform secretarial and administrative duties for the VP&GM of Special Programs
- Serve as the lead Admin for the LOB SP Administrative Team.
- Interfaces with and supports high-level program management and customers, often supporting VIP meetings from other lines of businesses due to the classified environment.
- Maintains calendars, arranges meetings, makes travel arrangements and interfaces with internal and external high-level customers, adjusting commitments to maximize leaders’ time efficiency.
- Multi-tasks effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing work environment.
- Demonstrates initiative, discretion and tact in managing email, telephone calls and other requests.
- Ensures all correspondence is accurate, complete and properly handled.
- Utilizes personal computer and standard desktop software (full complement of Microsoft Office Suite) to access LM systems, compose correspondence and create spreadsheets and presentation charts.
- Assures administrative detail on all projects.
- Updates and statuses delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines. Maintains Outlook calendar to ensure efficiency and maximum use of leader’s time.
- Pursues opportunities to change or lean out processes or approaches.
- Determines priorities regarding non-routine situations.
- Performs additional special assignments as required in support of the Special Programs staff.
Company: Lockheed Martin
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A