View All LogMeIn JobsLogMeIn
We are looking for a highly motivated Manager of Marketing Analytics to partner with our business stakeholders and empower them to make informed, data-driven decisions.
The ideal candidate will have significant experience in guiding cross-functional teams to provide insight on Marketing’s contribution to the business. Excellent communication skills are also required, as this is an influential role that will collaborate with cross-functional teams and present information to business leaders.
The Manager of Marketing Analytics is responsible for partnering with members of the marketing and marketing analytics team to provide support to the organization in order to drive efficient marketing decisions. The role requires a thorough understanding of LogMeIn’s go-to-market strategy and corresponding processes. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have a proactive, creative, problem-solving approach to identify opportunities, trends and predictive behavior.
This is a highly visible role within the organization with the potential for development on either the management track or the subject matter expert track.
- Lead and own the strategy and execution of marketing reporting and analytics
- Perform data analysis from multiple sources to form conclusions on performance against set targets (web analytics platforms, proprietary data lake, campaign manager, CRMs, CDPs, etc.)
- Drive/support creative solutions for complex tracking challenges across digital and offline marketing with the loss of cookie data Guide a team of analysts that assess marketing performance and identify opportunities for improved efficiencies
- Foster alignment across business partners, including Marketing, Business Ops, Sales, Sales Ops, and Care Ops, in order to determine targets for funnel KPIs, define processes, and establish data and reporting requirements
- Measure and report on performance to target; perform analysis to identify root cause drivers of variances
- Develop and maintain reports and marketing dashboards to measure and track performance
- Present technical findings to non-technical audiences; translates complex quantitative data into succinct actionable insights
- Create advanced statistical models to power initiatives and programs
- Perform ROI analysis (track performance of campaigns, identify top performing drivers, and digital attribution)
- Quickly respond to ad hoc analytic requests common in this fast paced, data driven environment
- BS degree or equivalent in statistics, mathematics, engineering, computer science, or related field is preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Marketing; experience with SaaS offerings a plus
- Experience working with teams executing multi-channel marketing programs (digital, search, events, webinars, paid lead gen, etc…) with preference to B2B SaaS marketing experience
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Salesforce, Marketo, or others)
- Familiarity with digital marketing and analytics tools (Campaign manager, SA360, Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with tracking challenges presented by non-standard platforms (mobile app advertising, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Demonstrates ability to evaluate marketing data and trends; articulate potential opportunities/benefits which align with Company goals
- Strong communication/interaction skills – cross-functional influencer with demonstrated ability to network effectively at all levels within the organization
- Strong work ethic complimented by a pro-active problem solver attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to precise deadlines
- Demonstrates strategic thinking; has a big-picture perspective and the ability to consider all relevant information when making recommendations
Company: HCA Healthcare
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A