We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing, PR and VM team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Assist the Marketing Co-ordinators with organising and monitoring stock orders for both PR Agencies and office stock.
- Raise MO’s & NPD tester orders for on-going brand needs
- Assist in managing mailing requests & courier bookings on a day to day basis to support the on-going business across all functions (i.e. products/ packing/ prototypes/ global requests).
- Manage day to day meeting requests, set up for meetings, room bookings & visitor bookings.
- Support Marketing Manager on Marc Jacobs Beauty
- Assist with the development & implementation for POS tools and materials to support all new launches and in-store focuses.
- Monitor & track Retailer brand coverage on a weekly basis, sharing key results with the wider marketing team.
- Assist in managing day to day logistics for the sampling calendar across MJB & Ole Henriksen, including inventory management, ordering & ROI analysis on all planned activity.
- Follow up day to day needs from Retail partners and Area managers, in line with the marketing plan.
- Collation and analysis of launch and event results on an on-going basis.
- Source marketing supplies where needed to support key launches and activations.
- Provide assistance at all events, across brands as needed
- Closely track and analyse competitor launches and activity with monthly report – including new product launches, pricing, PR launches, marketing activity & advertising (both in store & online)
- Support the creation of Marketing, PR & VM presentations for internal & external meetings
- Raise and receipt PO’s for on-going brand needs.
- Proactive with a flexible attitude to work
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships internally & externally
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
- Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Highly organised and eager to learn
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A