View All Marriott JobsMarriott
Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Analytics, this position manages a team of Data Stewards who support CEC’s reporting and the Capture platform. This position is a liaison between Stakeholders and the Reporting Services team in determining report request requirements, approvals, timelines, expectations and priorities. This position leads the Data Stewards in creating new Capture reports, maintaining current reports, and educating stakeholders on how to action their reports.
Understanding the CEC Operations and Business Analytics strategy, objectives, goals, key business issues and priorities. He/She supports the Reporting Services team to identify, clarify, and deliver on the requestors needs, build business relationships with operations leadership, and ensure the current and future reports will provide action and stakeholder value.
- Support Data Stewards work on report requests to create accurate and useful Capture Reports that meet the business needs.
- Promote a team environment within Reporting Services by supporting knowledge sharing and collaboration between Data Stewards.
- Encourage Data Stewards to share their expertise and past experiences with requestors to provide guidance throughout the report process.
- Lead strategic reporting initiatives from beginning to end, involving Reporting Services team members when needed.
- Co-lead Data Services and Reporting Services weekly standup meetings where both teams discuss upcoming items and align on a variety of items including: projects, timelines, and resources.
- Provides information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person in a timely manner.
- Manages group or interpersonal conflict.
- Informs and/or updates executives, peers
- Ability to research issues and answer questions when Data Stewards are unavailable or have other priorities.
- Partner with Business Analytics teams to identify the most important data-driven questions, define structured use cases, and develop initiatives to provide answers.
- Maintain and Organize the Reporting Services Roadmap of items to ensure we are continuing to make progress on outstanding requests and provide vision into upcoming items for the Reporting Services team.
- Meet with report requestors to gather requirements, determine timelines, set requestor expectations, and identify Report Services resources for requests.
- Primary Reporting Services contact for the Communication Team; Join the three region Change Crew Calls monthly to inform Site leadership of incentive dashboard and Capture reporting updates, create change crew Reporting Services PowerPoint slides, job aids, and other requested communication items.
- Knowledge of current Capture reports to assist Data Stewards with troubleshooting report questions.
- Lead biweekly meetings with the Sr Director of Business Analytics and Sr Manager of Data Services to review all pending report request to determine approval, timelines, and Reporting/Data resources. Communicate approved requests to Reporting Services resource and assist with any needs along the process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A