View All Marriott JobsMarriott
Builds owner loyalty through proactive communication, setting and managing expectations, and delivering solid business results. Partners with the site process team (Project Director-Sales and Construction Manager), if applicable, to maximize site customer and associate satisfaction and profitability. Represents Marriott Vacation Club brand values in all leadership actions.
- Analyze business results and work with executive committee to develop an effective strategy to address needs.
- Make key decisions and oversees execution, remove obstacles to success for their team, and ensures adequate resources are available to achieve business results.
- Review financial reports and statements to determine how business unit is performing against budget.
- Work with executive committee to determine areas of concern and develop strategies to improve the property’s financial performance.
- Ensure capital expenditure funds are being used to address the priorities outlined in the brand business strategy.
- Ensure service programs are in place and executed against.
- Provide timely, real-time feedback to management and hourly associates on service and operational standards, including feedback on even the smallest of service and operational details.
- Create and support clear lines of responsibility for management team, including coverage and oversight throughout the day
- Utilize an “open door” policy and reviews associate satisfaction results to identify and address associate problems or concerns.
- Ensure associates are treated fairly and equitably.
- Lead associates through property changes and help them transition into new property roles, facilitating cross training as needed to support associates’ professional growth and operational excellence.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major; 8 years of experience in the management operations, marketing and sales, finance and accounting, or related professional area.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A