Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
- We offer our associates a competitive benefits package:
- Discounted Rooms rates for you and your friends and family in over 6000 hotels across the globe
- Discounted Food & Beverage in Marriott Hotels (including £5 breakfast)
- Answering questions on menu selections including allergen information, dietary needs and special requests. In addition to communicating these to the kitchen.
- Working closely and professionally with the Kitchen team regarding menu questions, the length of wait, recook orders, and product availability.
- Recording all transactions in MICROS system at time of order, presenting accurate bill information to guests and follow all cash handling procedures thoroughly.
- Maintaining excellent cleanliness of work areas, crockery & glassware.
- Report maintenance needs, accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to Manager.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Global Careers Opportunities
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A