At Le Méridien, we believe in helping guests unlock the unexpected and engaging experiences each destination has to offer. Our guests are curious and creative, cosmopolitan, culture seekers that appreciate sophisticated, timeless service. We provide original, chic and memorable service and experiences that inspire guests to unlock the destination. We’re looking for curious, creative and well-informed people to join our team. If you appreciate connecting with like-minded guests and have a deep desire to create unexpected experiences, we invite you to explore career opportunities with Le Méridien.
- Create and maintain filing systems.
- Assist other employees to ensure proper coverage and prompt guest service.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; prepare and review written documents accurately and completely; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- File and maintain applicant interview documentation and records. File, track, and process employment applications.
- Post all necessary legal or regulatory notices related to Human Resources in view of all employees as required by law.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager. Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Create and type office correspondence using a computer. Audit and coordinate distribution of paychecks.
- Communicate to all applicants receiving a job offer the necessary documentation required to bring on first day of employment in order to complete I-9 employment verification forms.
- Create new employee personnel file.
- Design and update the display and content of employee communication bulletin boards (e.g., in regards to employment, recruitment, transfers, and promotions).
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Application Deadline: N/A