Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™
- Assists with supervising food and beverage/culinary daily operations.
- Responsibilities include ensuring guest and employee satisfaction while maintaining the operating budget.
- Ensures standards and legal obligations are followed.
- Assists in the ordering of F&B supplies, cleaning supplies and uniforms.
- Communicates areas that need attention to staff and follows up to ensure understanding.
- Coordinates cleaning program in all F&B areas (including General clean), identifying trends and making recommendation for improvements.
- Follows property specific second effort and recovery plan.
- Stays readily available/ approachable for all team members.
- Supervises daily F&B shift operation and ensures compliance with all F&B policies, standards and procedures.
- Supports and supervises an effective monthly self inspection program.
- Operates all department equipment as necessary and reports malfunction.
- Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs, and financial objective are met.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Celebrates and fosters decisions that result in successes as well as failures.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the brand specific service culture
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Food Service Management, Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US
Application Deadline: N/A