View All Mattel JobsMattel
- Data entry of vehicles entering property.
- Detailed incident report writing.
- Enforce security regulations and restrictions relative to company operations
- Respond to all emergencies and take appropriate action until emergency services arrives.
- Perform hourly rounds of the facility
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business policies, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations.
- Good Verbal and written communication skills. Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from employees, clients, customers and the general public.
- Basic computer knowledge – (Word and Excel)
- Solid basic math skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fremont, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A