View All McKesson JobsMcKesson
The purpose of this role is to manage the Government Proposals for Primary Care and Extended Care Business units. The Proposal Specialist is responsible for coordinating with Sales, Legal, Compliance and other Subject Matter Experts to identify, develop and deliver each proposal in accordance with Government Regulations and within requested specifications. This includes review and knowledge of government terms and conditions, bid package preparation, submission and the award process. The Proposal Specialist ensures adherence to published policies and procedures including detailed documentation in the designated Bid & Contract Tracking Repositories for all proposals as well as new and amended contracts. Proposal Specialist will provide extensive Contract Comparison Analysis for new/conversion opportunities and Proposal Specialist manages the seamless transition of Bid Awards to the appropriate Onboarding Team.
- Extensive knowledge of McKesson’s standard policies and procedures for Distribution in all business units and identifies/escalates any possible risk or required approval(s)
- Maintain and update the Central Repositories for all Bid Opportunities, Addendum’s, Renewals and Expirations
- Monitor and support incoming shared mailbox requests from Sales, Customers, etc., as needed
- Process all Government Customer Forms that may require collaboration with other subject matter experts and review of terms and conditions, if applicable.
- Process all other documents requiring Signature for Government Customers including, but not limited to, Quotes with Terms & Conditions, Certifications, Purchase Order with Terms & Conditions, etc.
- Subject Matter Expert in Government Contracting and stays current with all new or amended internal policies and procedures
- Works collaboratively with all departments to increase our success with Bid Opportunities and supports internal initiatives to improve our value proposition in the Government space
- Own and Manage all Bid Opportunities for Extended Care and Primary Care from Bid through Award Process
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experience with Adobe Acrobat
- 1+ years of experience in comprehensive proposal analysis and development with Government Proposal experience preferred
- 2+ years proposal and/or contract administration experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A