View All Medtronic JobsMedtronic
Oversee and manage the Bi-Weekly payroll process for 700+ employees across Canada. Maintain and improve the internal control structure over the Bi-Weekly pay process and compliance with all external regulations
- May respond to and resolve client inquires.
- May work with system programmers to achieve solutions or administer company payroll system with outside service provider.
- Support a payroll function, responsible for all payroll entry, payroll reporting and payroll inquiries, ensuring timely and accurate preparation and processing of Bi-Weekly payroll for employees across Canada, including new hires, terminations, overtime, etc.
- Assists with the development, documentation and communication of business rules and payroll practice and procedures.
- Work with payroll provider to ensure compliance with all relevant legislative requirements (provincial, federal and non-resident regulations).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ottawa, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A