National Australia Bank
You will be required to have a broad and in-depth knowledge of IT Security infrastructure implementation, management, operations and solution delivery and be capable of delivering technical solutions, specifications and outcomes appropriate to NAB’s Security and Risk appetite.
- (20%) Perform problem diagnosis and use technical expertise to develop options and solutions to specific problems that are technical in nature and which are typically well, and contribute to remediation and recovery activity
- (10%) Contribute to support documentation and provide advice regarding applications to enable the support function to work pro-actively
- (10%) Perform on-call and after-hours support where required
- (5%) Provide coaching and guidance to Associate Technical Specialists to support their competency development and ensure their effective contribution to team objectives
- (15%) Report to Platform Managers and senior team members regarding technology system status and posture
- Minimum of 5+ years IT Security related experience
- A proven record of successfully scoping, shaping and delivering sound IT Security Solutions.
- Deep technical skills (plan, build and run) across a broad range of infrastructure and Security technologies
- Technical skills in Network, firewall, Anti-Virus and Cloud based Technologies
- Tertiary qualification in an IT discipline or related field
Company: National Australia Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, Australia
Application Deadline: N/A