NEXT has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated individual to join the Finance team, managing and overseeing the supplier relations and payment operations teams.
If you have excellent management and interpersonal skills and are someone who thrives in a fast paced, challenging and demanding environment then we’d love you to meet you.
- In addition you will be responsible for business projects including systems and process improvements and the management of new and existing supplier initiatives and relationships
- As a proven leader within an operational environment you will be highly skilled in communicating with internal and external stakeholders and will act as a key interface to the wider business at all levels.
- You’ll ensure that strict organization and controls are operated at all times, supported by relevant KPI’s and metrics and will develop individuals to deliver high standards of service.
- You’ll be responsible for the financial and operations teams managing cash and supplier balances and credit control including all aspects of inbound and outbound payments within the NEXT business, reporting and reconciliation, transactional management, accounting and controls.
- You’ll provide expert advice in these areas and will have a key focus on efficiency, supporting business growth, maximizing cash flow and managing business risk and compliance.
- An ability to adopt a logical thought process, critically assess and resolve complex business issues or problems and a leader who is confident in making decisions.
- An effective communicator who builds strong business relationships internally and externally and is confident in leading discussions and able to influence at all levels.
- Demonstrable presentation skills both written and verbal and ability to define and deliver reporting and metrics.
- A qualified accountant with a payments background who is numerate with superior attention to detail and a strong understanding of transaction reconciliation and best practices.
- An excellent people manager with ideally a minimum of 3 years experience managing, developing and motivating high performance operational teams within a fast paced and challenging environment.
- A proven track record of delivering results together with an ability to plan, prioritise and juggle multiple work streams and projects whilst working to strict deadlines.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Luton, GB
Application Deadline: N/A