We need a Fraud Analytics Manager to join our office in London. We ensure that our customers always receive the best experience possible and this role is essential in leading that effort. Partnering with a team of Analytics Managers, we need leader capable of providing fresh insights and solutions to fight fraud in real time. Doing this through your analytical approach is the name of the game!
- Working within the broader Fraud Data Science and Analytics team you will provide fraud prevention and detection strategies, grounded in data and analytics. This position will be accountable for executing processes sought at identifying fraud methodologies, points of compromise, root cause evaluation and associated observed volumes, balancing financial and operational impacts with associated recommended remediation paths.
The role will build fact based insights, which will be used to inform and inspire change across the organization. You will play a fundamental role when it comes to identifying, developing and implementing the relevant actions to mitigate losses, whilst minimising the level of friction we put on our genuine customer. Understanding the problem before making a change is key and RCA with associated metrics and solutions is critical. You will curate and standardise fraud related datasets, used as a foundation for fraud analysis, and translate business questions into verifiable hypotheses, crafting experiments to test them and generating recommendations based on your findings.
- Excellent analytical skills and a strategic and innovative approach
- An excellent approach to problem-solving and a proven understanding of industry tools/solution providers
- Strong SQL and coding skills to perform data profiling
- Experience working with KPI metrics
- Experience with multivariable fraud modelling is a plus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A