We need a Fraud Quality Assurance and Fraud Insights (QAFI Manager) to join our office in London and play an integral part of a team that ensures our customers always receive the best experience possible! You will lead a team of QAFI specialists from the front, providing continual improvement and leadership of the fraud order review and automated decision processes.
- Working within the Fraud Operations team you will utilise your experience and knowledge to establish robust fraud investigation QAFI programs and develop and maintain procedure and process flows, constantly looking for gaps and areas of improvement as we evolve. It will be your responsibility to seek out defect reduction opportunities and support enterprise innovation efforts, while ensuring accurate decision making of both people and system through your QAFI framework.
- Developing measurable metrics and dashboards to assist with timely identification and feedback is essential, with the overall purpose of achieving business goals and driving growth and innovation. We focus on developing solutions that serve Nike customers across multiple business channels.
- At least 3 years within a QA leadership role, with a proven track record of developing direct reports
- Experience developing and conducting QAFI reviews and risk assessments
- Experience leading change in a fast paced environment
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with industry fraud prevention tools and strong excel skills
Vacancy Type: Intern
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A