View All Orlando Health JobsOrlando Health
Administers and coordinates operational activities and projects as assigned by the Chief Nursing Officer and hospital administrative team.
- Manages, coordinates and participates in a variety of administrative and/or clinical activities related to a nursing administration and hospital operations.
- Administers and coordinates operational activities and projects as assigned by the Chief Nursing Officer and hospital administrative team.
- Develops and implements plans with cooperation with the nursing and hospital leadership which addresses specific operating problems and issues.
- Develops and submits to the Chief Nursing Officer and or facility Patient Care Administrator plans consistent with the overall goals of nursing, particularly as they relate to the achievement of quality outcomes, regulatory requirements, and consistent with the Corporate goals of Orlando Health.
- Oversees the Corporate Nursing department budget and submits monthly variance report as necessary.
- Works in collaboration with the Patient Care Administrators and Nurse Executive Council on initiatives designed to support the Orlando Health Nursing Strategic Plan.
- Serves as a liaison for the hospital nursing leadership council and representative for nursing on Orlando Health multidisciplinary councils and committees.
- Serves as a liaison with facility development for the hospital administrative team on hospital construction projects.
- Establishes and maintains an open and positive working relationship with administrators, medical staff, managers and team members.
- Participates with leaders from the governing body, management, medical staff and clinical areas in Orlando Health decision making structure and process.
- Represents Orlando Health as appropriate in its relationships with major customers, suppliers, competitors, government agencies, professional societies and similar groups.
- Maintain strong collaborative relationships with physicians, employers, community leaders and the business coalition.
- Serves as an ambassador for Orlando Health in the community.
- Master’s degree in nursing or health related field.
- Maintains current State of Florida RN license.
- Five (5) years of closely related experience to include three years of management experience required.
Company: Orlando Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A