View All Qantas JobsQantas
The Marketing Manager role manages the marketing activity that supports partners and commercial revenue targets for the Loyalty business. It will provide input into marketing strategies and planning that support marketing objectives. This role is responsible for the execution and delivery of the activity associated with marketing campaigns. Working closely with the Marketing Leadership team, the Loyalty Commercial team and our partners to identify opportunities to drive growth.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or a related discipline
- Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining attention to detail
- Sound analytical and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated experience in dealing with internal commercial and product stakeholders, and external clients/agencies/partners
- Negotiation skills – balancing Loyalty objectives and the member proposition for successful outcomes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to effectively liaise with Qantas management, and senior executive levels of external partners
Company: Qantas Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Launceston, TAS, AU
Application Deadline: N/A