As an Airport Operations Officer you will provide seamless operations and services to QR passengers who use DQ products (airport transit tours, hotels, car rental, city tours) and also to promote Qatar as a premium tourism destination by employing effective processes to provide quality tour consultation. You will lead the team of the junior staff and deputize for the line manager in terms of Airport Operations during his/her absence
- Check all incoming mails and take appropriate actions
- Coordinate with the driver/tour guides on the timely pick up of the guest and pass the manifest details with the pickup times of the guest to the tour guides,
- Coordinate with third party suppliers and ensure the tours run without delays and issues. You will ensure hand over is done from one shift to the next shift for smooth running of the day to day operations.
- You will send vehicle maintenance request to the base departments , ensure all payments are received before the documentations and reporting of transaction is complete as per the SLAs.
- Prepare daily reports of any delay in guest pickups/vehicle break down and send to respective departments
- Maintain weekly and monthly tour manifest and monitor the flow of passengers
- Handles enquires via telephone, emails, and tour operator website and ensure all actions are handled within the agreed time frame as per DQ service level agreement
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Qatar, Doha
Application Deadline: N/A