Website Qatar Airways
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.Based in the company’s New York City Headquarters for the Americas, you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate and/or trade customers. The responsibilities include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale. It also includes gaining maximum value for the airline from any agreements that exist between to the two parties. Furthermore, you will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution processes.
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Manages and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
- Develops and maintains long term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and/or corporate clients.
- Prepares an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
- Develops tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in Trade Partners and/or Corporate market place.
- Delivers impactful performance reviews and product presentations
- You will need excellent negotiation, influencing and relationship building capability and sound commercial acumen.
- Key to your success in this role is an enthusiastic approach to sales, the ability to identify and pursue new revenue opportunities and positive contribution to team dynamics.
Qualification & Experience:
- To be successful in this role, you will need a college degree and a minimum of five years of job-related experience, with four of those years in a sales and marketing position within the financial services, hospitality, retail or travel sector.
- Airline experience is not mandatory but may be advantageous.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, New York, US
Application Deadline: N/A