Qatar Aviation Services (QAS) is an award winning, premier ground handling organisation whose global headquarter is at Hamad International Airport (HIA), the hub airport of Qatar Airways. Since its establishment in 2000, QAS has developed a reputation as a premium provider of world-class ground services to: international airlines; Heads of State and VVIPs; private fleets and customers; executive charter flights and cargo operators.The QAS team comprising of over 8,000 strong multicultural employees, is dedicated to fulfilling the total passenger and cargo requirements of the airport, the airlines and customers it serves. This team of highly trained and diversely skilled staff is the reason for QAS outstanding success and their Customer’s satisfaction
- You will provide effective ideas and suggestions based on facts and analysis related to safety, operational effectiveness, efficiency, potential profit, cost-benefit. All while enhancing Qatar Aviation Services business performance by identifying project requirements, analysing operations, determining project scope and documenting results.
- Other responsibilities include checking and correcting all manual load sheets submitted for recency purposes, discuss any errors with staff and deciding about any retraining need.
- You will be required to update and check contingency procedures and contents of BCP, based on data gathered, and QAS/airline requirements.
- You will plan, conduct and evaluate BCP exercises: instruct and supervise participants, thus controlling adherence to procedures. \You will provide significant contribution and corrective actions in the identification and development of BCP practices, based on the BCP exercises evaluation
- Further, you will conduct investigations, conclude and report incident(s) and accident(s) involving Qatar Aviation Services resources as well as instances of service lapse due to Qatar Aviation Services.
- You will create monthly recency exercises based on airlines’ requirements, compliant with iGOM.
- You will present all above information at audits or whenever required.
- Cover Load Control Officers responsibilities whenever necessary and create and update roster and daily shift allocations for Load Control officers.
- Based on the data collected, you will need to compile and consolidate the data to generate reports to help facilitate the Management to take important decisions
- Also, you will act as BCP manager in case of live situation: plan, organize, monitor, give directions, allocate tasks and liaise with all stakeholders.
- Additionally you should have excellent report writing and presentation skills in fluency in written and spoken English and proficiency in MS office.
- Extensive overall knowledge of all areas of airline/airport operations including understanding of the General Conditions of Carriage, International Civil Aviation Safety and security practices as stipulated by ICAO/IATA and safety policy of the company.
Qualification & Experience:
- To be considered in this role you must hold a Bachelors Degree or equivalent, have user knowledge of Amadeus Altea FM and good understanding of BCP procedures with minimum 5 years of job-related experience with an Airline/Airport/ Ground Handling company, experience dealing with Airline Representative and external Agencies/Authorities and experience handling disruptions and surge in operations duet to holiday/peaks.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delhi, India
Application Deadline: N/A