From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
- Acting as a liaison between airport service providers and users and monitoring the day to day operations
- Managing and controlling manpower on the shift in order to optimise utilisation and to maintain staff moral and discipline
- Resolving customer problems and complaints effectively across all departments including customer relations and providing resolutions for complaint handling
- Providing input and recommendations to management to improve the effectiveness of the daily operations
- Ensuring passenger and aircraft handling practices confirm to safety and security requirements
- You will have a solid understanding of weight and balance, ramp handling and dangerous goods regulations.
- You must be able to perform duties under pressure whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer service and adhering to tight deadlines.
Qualification & Experience:
- To be successful in this role, you will need a bachelor degree combined with a minimum of two years job-related experience specifically within a supervisory role for an airline or within the airport environment.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US
Application Deadline: N/A