View All Qatar Airways JobsQatar Airways
Qatar Airways Group Security are seeking a dynamic team leader to grow our security projects team. We are looking for a motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal and team skills. A successful candidate for this position will bring their technical and security experience, as well as an excellent command of written English.
The team offers an interesting and diverse environment which encourages initiative and personal development. In this role you will:
- Work on technical security projects involving CCTV, access control systems and aircraft system security.
- Play an active role in continuous improvement in all areas related to electronic security, improving the overall levels of security at Qatar Airways facilities, both within Qatar and at outstations.
- Assist in managing the day to day operations of the Corporate Security Operations Center (CSOC)
- Work hand-in-hand with Qatar Airways IT and Facilities departments, as well as the aircraft maintenance and technical teams.
- Proactively identify advances in technology and operational procedures to ensure Qatar Airways remains a leader in security operations.
- Build positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders ensuring security requirements are achieved across the business
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community. Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge.
Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before. Together, everything is possible
- College or University qualification to min Bachelor’s level
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in electronic and physical security systems
- Experience of aircraft system security
- Computer literate with a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office and fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Good presentation and report writing skills
- Well-developed interpersonal and team skills
- Possess Qatari Driver License, or successfully obtain one within 120 days.
- Experience in supervision and team building
- Project management experience
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A