View All Qatar Airways JobsQatar Airways
In this exciting role, you will coordinate and liaise with various administrative functions within Corporate Services, providing administration support for the smooth functioning of the department.
- Support in procurement related admin activities such as processing of Purchase Requests and Purchase Enquiries for all purchase requirements of the department.
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Assist in preparation of RFQ/tender Documents and publishing them to the right suppliers
- Review of quotations received against the tenders and preparation of commercial summary.
- Initiate supplier registration process for new suppliers and coordinate with the suppliers/Group Procurement/Finance Department for completion of the registration process
- Support in supply chain activities and liaise with vendors to expedite delivery of ordered goods and services
- Provide support for Finance related activities and be an expert in excel
- Assist in HR & Administration and all other admin activities
- Maintaining records of all purchases as per the company policy
- Performs other related duties such as reports and follow ups, as assigned, to ensure the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible is only a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
- Shall be a graduate with relevant vocational, tertiary or trade qualification.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.
- 1 to 2 years of gulf experience is preferred
- Very good knowledge of MS office (outlook, excel, word).
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Time management skills.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Al Rayyan, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A