This is an exciting opportunity to join Qatar Aviation Services team based in Delhi. In this role, you will carry out the transport service in a customer service oriented, safe & timely manner.
- You will be responsible for handling mail/documents/material and personnel.
- You must ensure that vehicles are maintained under excellent standards at all times.
- You will be required to provide administrative support to the team by handling multiple office tasks including updating logbooks, photocopying of documents, perform filing and housekeeping duties in the filing room.
- You need to have a minimum of Secondary school graduation .
- You will be required to have good driving skills, and familiar with city roads and traffic regulations.
- You must hold a valid Indian driving license and should be able to obtain airport driving permit if needed.
- You must have the ability to use discretion and perform allotted tasks.
- You should have good communication skills in English (written and verbal).
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years drivers experience preferably as a personal driver / chauffer.
- Experience in interacting senior / VIP people will be advantageous.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delhi, India
Application Deadline: N/A