View All Red Lobster JobsRed Lobster
The Accounting Supervisor is responsible for all accounting, financial analysis, and metrics related to payment acceptance, primarily Credit Cards. This includes accounting reconciliations, as well as analysis of related fees and fraud trends. Provides Management with insights on areas of risks and opportunities, including automation. Leads one direct report.
- Lead one direct report, establishing performance metrics and providing coaching and constructive feedback.
- Work with cross functional project teams, providing financial impacts of initiatives around new and evolving payment types, with a good working knowledge of industry and consumer trends.
- Ensure operations concerns are resolved by the team, responding directly to escalated restaurant operations leader questions and concerns as it relates to credit card processing and credit card related fees, ensuring quick and thorough response and/or swift resolution.
- Lead and oversee the organization of the file rooms, credit card documentation and secure shredding, in accordance with guidelines and PCI requirements
- Mange and report on Fraud in all payment channels, including updating risk software and recommending changes to our acceptance rules.
- Prepare accounting reconciliations of all credit card receivable channels, including researching and resolving discrepancies.
- Liaison with IT on new initiatives, as well as enhancement and troubleshooting of existing technical processes.
- Ensure credit card chargebacks and refund requests are responded to in a timely manner. Providing insights on volumes, as well opportunities for chargeback reductions and process improvement.
- 5+ years experience in Finance or Accounting
- Experience leading, coaching and developing employees
- Strong project management skills, including leading projects independently and produce accurate and timely results
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
- Strong expertise in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel. Proven spreadsheet, data retrieval & financial modeling skills
- Self-starter with strong analytical curiosity, organizational skills and excellent follow through.
- Proven experience with analyzing, prioritizing, and solving problems effectively
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Certified Public Accounting certification a plus
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and function effectively within a complex corporate environment
- Ability to adapt to changing business environments, solve problems and take advantage of improvement opportunities
- Sound judgment and decision-making abilities
Company: Red Lobster
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A