View All Regeneron JobsRegeneron
The Field Access Specialist is a critical front-line member of the Regeneron Field Access & Reimbursement team. We value this as a vital role to support Health Care Practitioner offices in acquiring appropriate access to Alliance products for patients. Ensuring access, effective pull-through, and understanding of access services and program support as it relates to the Regeneron Alliance product portfolio. Supporting the company and divisional reimbursement strategy for Regeneron products within various payer segments. This geography covers the Sacramento, CA area.
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with Regeneron and Alliance sales organizations (Sales Directors and Medical Specialists) to act as a process and payer subject matter specialist to support the healthcare provider segment.
- Build and execute a Strategic tactical plan for initiatives relevant to the defined needs of each respective product and account within the defined customer market
- Work closely with Regeneron and Sanofi-Genzyme partners in assigned geographical areas to insure coverage and customer knowledge of this process and all Regeneron patient services within defined accounts
- Provide appropriate process, payer and specialty pharmacy support services/activities in concert with field sales, to educate physician offices regarding coverage of alliance products, in efforts to streamline the coverage processes to acquire alliance products
- Establish, build and maintain knowledge on the local and national payer landscape, including Specialty Pharmacy and Utilization Management criteria for assigned products
- Establish relationships within targeted healthcare provider offices to assist healthcare professionals in resolving payer coverage issues that may be barriers to Alliance product access in a manner that follows Regeneron policies, processes, and standard operating procedures
- Maintain knowledge base vital to ensure support of all access and patient/payer support programs and resources offered for all products.
You hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum 5 years’ experience in pharmaceuticals and/or sub-cutaneous self-injectable biologics working in a matrix environment – with 2 years Reimbursement experience. Knowledge of working within Specialty Pharmacy networks is a plus. Knowledge of CMS policies (Part D), Commercial insurers, Managed care, Government and Federal payor sectors, IDN and IHS. You should be a strong collaborator, and have top notch interpersonal skills, and thrive in a fast paced environment. You must reside within the geography, and manage travel, with limited overnights.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A