We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Maintenance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.As an A/C Technician you are responsible to install, service and repair temperature and air quality control systems and your role will include key responsibilities
- Work on maintenance requests from all departments
- Ensure routine cleaning of fan coil units and air-handling unit filters
- Check on performance of air-conditioning and chill water systems
- Cooperate with all engineering colleagues in detention of failures of air-condition and refrigeration system and function set up
- Strict control on venting of CFC’s to atmosphere
- Overhauling of air-condition / refrigeration equipment and systems
- Check all refrigeration and oil levels and control of major repairs
- Cooperate and inform Engineering Storekeeper on purchase of parts
- Carry out all works as per the country technical regulations and safety standards
- Repair, maintain and provide technical attention to all electrical and mechanical refrigeration systems of the hotel – freezer, fridges, ice makers, fan coil units, chiller, etc.
- Maintain preventively all air-conditioning and refrigeration systems within the hotel
- Check on performance of refrigeration systems and components
- Verify all door closing systems on walk in coolers / freezer (door gaskets / latches)
- Check and maintain all defrosting systems and automation of ice makers
- You should have ideally a diploma in maintenance of refrigeration systems or in building services engineering with previous experiences in the same role and a proven knowledge in the operation and maintenance of the equipment.
- A good command of English and the ability to find fault and rectify subsystems are essentials.
- The ideal candidate will be self motivated with a hands-on and flexible approach and be able to adapt to unpredictable events.
- You are pro-active and reliable and will thrive working in a busy environment and stay calm under pressure
Company: Rotana Hotels
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Manama, Bahrain
Application Deadline: N/A