View All Seaworld JobsSeaworld
SeaWorld is committed to the health and safety of our guests and team members. We have worked diligently with state and local health officials, outside consultants and attraction industry leaders to enhance our already strict health, safety and cleanliness standards. These protocols and guidelines will be modified based on evolving industry standards and methodologies, public health and governmental directives, and advancing scientific knowledge on the transmissibility of COVID-19.
- Performs all duties and assignments that are deemed necessary by SeaWorld Security Management.
- Provides surveillance of entryways for suspicious activity, suspicious packages, weapons, and suspicious people.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Patrols the interior and exterior of the park and report any suspicious activity to Security Leadership.
- Responsible for the safeguarding of SeaWorld guests, employees, animals, and property.
- Serves as the primary armed response to any critical event occurring at the park.
- Ensures excellent customer service by responding to customer requirements, expectations, and needs.
- Stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be an active duty CA law enforcement officer with a current peace officer standard of training (POST) Certificate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Graduation from local, state or federal Law Enforcement Academy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A