View All Sheetz JobsSheetz
Sheetz is looking for an experienced Sr. Data Analyst to assist in creating and driving business value and growth though the effective use of Sheetz’ most valuable resource: Data.
Will be responsible for leading Sheetz’ data and information strategy through data analysis and visualization in order to facilitate and enhance organizational decision-making and data utilization across the company. Provides advanced data analytics support to the Senior Data Analyst while providing mentorship to the Associate Data Analyst around data analytics and information strategy.
- Provide enterprise-wide data science and business intelligence services as well as recommendations to decentralized, embedded data scientists and analysts throughout the business.
- Assist Senior Data Analysts and management in providing training for departmental and distributed data analysts.
- Oversee and present robust ad-hoc reports, data models, and deep dive analysis to provide clear observations so that managers can make more informed decisions.
- Develop and mentor future data-driven, analytical leaders and strategists within the team.
- Assist with a wide array of analytical tasks and projects requested by other departments.
- Minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in integrating complex, inter-departmental processes and information strategies, and/or designing strategic metrics and scorecards required.
- Thorough understanding of the latest data mining, machine learning and/or artificial intelligence techniques required.
- In-depth experience with or coursework in designing and implementing information solutions required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A