View All Sheetz JobsSheetz
Profitably lead the day-to-day operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
Focus: Manage the customer experience to ensure that Hospitality/TCF standards are being met to include inventory, preparation, promotion, production, service and sales.
- Provide input into the scheduling of staff.
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures and programs.
- Respond to Customer Service Shops, QA Audits, Secret Shops and SMG survey responses.
- Ensure hospitality for all store guests by overseeing timely GUEST transactions, facilities/store cleanliness programs, implementation of Hospitality standards, and proper hosting.
- Ensure the completion of end of day tasks.
- Oversee the proper placement, pricing and stocking of merchandise in the store.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Two-year degree in a business related field preferred.
- Successful completion of certification testing as needed.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Harrisburg, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A