View All Sheetz JobsSheetz
Profitably lead the day-to-day operations of the store in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Provide input into the scheduling of staff.
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with applicable policies, procedures and programs.
- Respond to Customer Service Shops, QA Audits, Secret Shops and SMG survey responses.
- Lead kitchen efficiency and execution to ensure recipes are being followed, proper portioning, and product rotation.
- Establish Build-tos and follow up on orders and store organization.
- Ensure adequate inventory levels of all items are maintained and identify any waste opportunities.
- Any other legally required certification
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lancaster, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A