View All Siemens JobsSiemens
Siemens Logistics LLC is seeking experienced mechanical and controls mechanics to fill our Baggage Handling Systems Mechanic C opportunities in support of the team located at the Houston, Texas International Airport. This position requires experience and knowledge in the responsibilities as outlined.
- Performing maintenance, repair, troubleshooting, and testing of the Baggage Handling System and their associated components, providing accurate and timely written reports of safety, operational, and maintenance activities. Must have the ability to interpret data and suggest maintenance schedule/activity adjustments to the Manager. Update daily, weekly, and monthly maintenance activity schedules. Order and maintain a stock of spare parts necessary for proper servicing of the BHS. Ensure all Preventative and Predictive Maintenance practices and procedures are scheduled and followed.
- Electro-Electronics / Mechanical skills required.
- Adhere to all safety regulations and safe work practices.
- Mechanical troubleshooting skills including but not limited to belts, bearings, pulleys, drives, and gearmotors.
- Industrial electrical troubleshooting skills including 480V three phase motor and control circuits, electrical schematic print reading, variable frequency drives, motor starters, and input/output systems required.
- Working knowledge of PLC systems and operations preferred.
- Maintenance management software skills including generating and completing preventive and corrective maintenance, scheduling maintenance, and tracking inventory.
- Basic management and supervisory skills involving organization, communications, scheduling, and computers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A