Website Southwest Airlines
Designs, develops and modifies curriculum, documentation and other training materials to support Instructor led and/or online training. Responsible for multiple projects and recommends training solutions. Mentors other Team members to achieve high performance and promotes Southwest Culture.
- May perform other job duties as directed by Employee’s Leaders.
- Works with Subject Matter Experts to obtain information required to develop objectives, design documents/storyboards, and new training
- Applies instructional design theories, practice, and methods
- Must be able to meet any physical ability requirements listed on this description.
- Designs, develops, and implements training that is delivered online, facilitator-led, or any combination of the two
- Evaluates effectiveness of training programs and makes recommendations for improvements
- Creates assessment questions and strategies
- Creates training content based on development objectives and method of delivery
- Develops and assists in the implementation of multiple training programs, job aids, and other performance improvement solutions
- Establishes and works within project deadline
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2 Years of experience in Curriculum Design/Development.
- 1 Year of experience in Multimedia development in rich media tools required (ex: Adobe Creative Suite, PowerPoint, iSpring, Story Line, Final Cut Pro).
- 1 Year of experience in AICC and SCORM compliance standards.
- 6 Years relevant work experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to use a computer and other office productivity tools with sufficient speed and accuracy to meet the demands of the job
- Ability to move various multi-media and computer equipment up to 35 lbs from one location to another
Company: Southwest Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A