Help Desk Specialist
- Analyzes and evaluates the condition of store equipment. Analyzes the condition of data in the store database in order to determine if data should be accepted or rejected. Determines whether the correct solution should include reinstallation of software, repair/replacing of hardware, and/or finding and correcting other discrepancies affecting the stores.
- May be on-call and required to carry a pager that is rotated among other Store Support Analysts for emergency shift coverage and provides direction for solutions.
- Communicates with other departments to report financial discrepancies due to POS problems.
- Communicates status reports to Division Operations, Maintenance Group, Store Support Group, etc. when store POS is out of service. Responsible for notifying and complying with spill/leak procedures as required by various government agencies.
Qualification & Experience:
- Education Requirements: Associate degree in the job related area or the equivalent job experience.
Company: Speedway LLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Enon, Ohio, US
Application Deadline: N/A