View All Speedway JobsSpeedway
The Sales Accounting Support Fuel Processor is responsible for reconciling fuel BOLs to store receipts, and paying outside vendor fuel invoices in a timely manner, as well as researching fuel gain/loss issues.
- Reconcile fuel BOLs and store receipts.
- Update bills, blend products on-line, and make necessary journal entries.
- Correct clerical errors for incorrect DSR information.
- Research fuel discrepancies.
- Communicate with store or terminal if information is incomplete.
- Review the daily fuel gain/loss report and identify and correct problems.
- Communicate with store support, DMs, and Environmental Department on any fuel issues.
- Research month end exceptions and review all stores’ WMAC during closeout.
- Key manual and correcting journal entries.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Education Level: Associate’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience preferred
- If Degreed, preferred Major: Business
- Work Experience Desired: Excellent Computer and Analytical Skills
- Enjoys a team environment, interacts well with customers, good verbal and written communication skills, detail oriented, and a motivated self-starter
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dayton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A