Research, reconcile, and resolve daily cash deposit variances.
- Communicates with both internal and external customers and provides necessary assistance and information
- Prepares manual and upload journal entries
- Participates in the monthly financial closeou
- Responsible for the daily reconciliation/matching of store reported cash/check deposits.
- Reconciles store level cash accounts.
- Research variances with store reported deposits.
- Completes other duties, including special projects, as assigned by management
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, and other MS Office suite applications
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Preferred Two-Year Associates or higher in Business or Accounting related field
Company: Speedway LLC
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, Ohio, US
Application Deadline: N/A