JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
- Executes against objectives outlined in the Human Resource Business Plan and delivers services that meet or exceed the needs of employees and enable business success.
- Position directs and works with human resource employees on recruitment, total compensation, employee relations and training and development.
- Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations as well as Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensures terminated employee files are retained for the required length of time.
- Works with the unemployment services provider to respond to unemployment claims.
- Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard and Local Operating Procedures (SOPs and LSOPs) and support the Peer Review Process.
- Ensures compliance on all human resource audits.
- Attends unemployment hearings and ensures property is properly represented.
- Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably.
- Ensures Guarantee of Fair Treatment policy is consistently followed and proper documentation is maintained on all disciplinary issues.
- Ensures employees are treated fairly and equitably and that issues are brought to resolution.
- Administers property policies fairly and consistently.
- Ensures proper documentation of all progressive disciplinary action is kept in employee file.
- Ensures compliance with key policies (e.g., Sexual Harassment, Non-Harassment, Non-Discrimination, No Solicitation).
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED; 3 years experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related major; 1 year experience in the human resources, management operations, or related professional area.
Company: Marriott International
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Honolulu, Hawaii, US
Application Deadline: N/A