Website State Street
State Street is an industry leader in providing administrative fund services to both Hedge Fund and Private Equity managers within our Alternative Investment Solutions business group. Our PE team delivers customized service solutions for investment funds that have closed end structures and a variety of portfolio investments. This opportunity uniquely offers candidates the opportunity to service hybrid hedge and private equity products for industry leading asset managers. The PE NAV role is the hub in the delivery of administrative services. Employees interact daily with functional teams including; trade operations, investor services, custody, tax, and financial reporting locally and in globally diverse locations.
- Supervise lower level staff (including Associate 1 Associate 2 and Senior Associate Staff)
- Manage internal workflow and client deadlines
- Manage client relationships & liaising with client personnel on a daily basis
- Maintain good working relationship with all client contacts including investment professionals investors auditors lawyers and banking personnel
- Review quarterly and annual financial work paper packages including portfolio schedules accruals and partner capital allocations
- Review quarterly and annual financial statements and footnotes and coordinating annual audits.
- Review and/or prepare complex fee calculations management fees waterfall and capital account allocations etc.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills
- An ability to be a leader within their team, as well as be a leader amongst your peers
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, which includes excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Candidates must demonstrate initiative, be able to perform well under pressure, and simultaneously handle multiple assignments
- Excellent administrative and organizational with the proven ability to multi-task and to work efficiently to meet client deliverables
Company: State Street
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A