View All Swissport JobsSwissport
The Station QHSE Manager is responsible for the implementation and maintenance of the Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental (QHSE) program. In this role he/she supports the management teams and various internal departments as required and report to leadership on the overall QHSE performance, including any improvement needs.
- Non-conformity reports
- Root cause analysis Investigations
- Prepare and maintain required QHSE records and reports.
- Lead auditor and facilitator of Quality performance improvements
- Incidents, near misses and damages
- Customer complaints
- Key Performance Indicators.
- Develop local improvement plans and monitor performance and progress.
- Prepare and deliver professional presentations
- Monitor insured case management from any on the job injuries, equipment damage, property or environmental claims utilizing the Risk
- Management Team and appropriate Third Party Admins (TPA’s).
- Develop and facilitate project HSE risk assessments (e.g. HAZID, safety cases).
- Communicate lessons learned from incident or other opportunities for improvement by performing or facilitating;
- Lead cultural change within the business to ensure continuous improvement.
- Implement and maintain programs, policies and procedures to ensure full compliance with company, client and governmental QHSE requirements.
- Audit company facilities and workforce in the assigned region
- Keep abreast of current QHSE industry trends, new legislative impacts and customer requirements.
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A