View All TD Bank JobsTD Bank
The Customer Service Representative II – Financial Service Representative In-Training acts as a Customer Service Representative (CSR) within the store while actively preparing for the licensing required for the Financial Service Representative (FSR) role within the store (life & health licenses). The FSR in Training acts as a resource for large/complex credit needs within the store, consistently providing exemplary Customer Service through selling and cross-selling a wide range of banking products, and services to new and existing Customers. FSR’s in Training are expected to complete required licensing within 90 days (FT) or 120 days (PT) in this role and move into the Financial Service Representative Role.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- Maintains strong product and sales knowledge and champions core service values.
- Provides sound advice at every Customer interaction to create a positive Customer Experience and ensures that the Customer’s financial needs are met.
- Prepares for Life and Health Licensing exams through proactive engagement in the education process and successful achievement of licensing requirements within the specified time frame.
- Works with Store Manager to ensure appropriate study time for licensing exams is allotted while Store coverage is maintained.
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the Customer Experience by leading, coaching and modeling quality service at every Customer interaction.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding specific individual sales goals.
- Acts as a Wealth referral champion for the store.
- Meets with customers and prospects and develops understanding of other financial objectives and needs. Assesses customer information and suggests appropriate product and service solutions. Sells customers on value and benefits of suggested alternatives and closes sales.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to train less experienced team members.
- Strong PC skills.
- Previous Financial Serves or sales experience helpful.
- Demonstrated effective problem solving skills.
- Demonstrates ability to schedule and prioritize work.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within deadlines.
- Certified as a Consumer Lender.
- Sales skills with the ability to influence Customers.
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 Years of related experience.
- Complete Core Training Requirements.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A