View All TD Bank JobsTD Bank
The FP is focused on the mass affluent customer segment with responsibilities for retaining and increasing market share through acquisition of Money-in assets. Through ongoing relationship management, the FP offers sound advice with a focus on Retirement and Investment Planning by assisting clients in identifying goals, potential barriers and recommending appropriate solutions. The FP will also identify opportunities to refer clients to other TD partners, i.e. Retail and Wealth Management Partners
- Licensed to sell Mutual Funds and 3-5 years industry experience.
- Licensed with IIROC as a Registered Representative OR if not currently licensed:
- Demonstrated ability to gather assets.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with proven presentation skills.
- Successful completion of the Canadian Securities Course (CSC) within the last 3 years prior to commencing in FP role;
- Successful completion of the Conduct & Practice Handbook (CPH) within the last 2 years or must be completed within first 90 days in the role.
- Completion of the Certified Financial Planner designation within the first 24 months in the role.
- Professional team player with excellent relationship management skills, both internally and externally.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mississauge, Ontario, CA
Application Deadline: N/A