View All TD Bank JobsTD Bank
“Welcome to TD. How can I help?”
Helping is at the heart of all we do within TD’s contact centre, and we’re proud of the value we deliver 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for more than 25 million customers.
Every day is an opportunity to learn and grow, and help our customers feel confident that we’ll be there for them anytime they need us: buying their morning coffee, shopping online, paying their bills, or planning for that next trip.
- Develop Yourself and Colleagues by embracing diversity and respecting your team; sharing what works and supporting one another to meet more customers’ needs and achieve personal career goals with TD.
- Think Like a Customer by matching products, services and solutions to each customers’ unique needs, and solving problems at first contact; delivering legendary experiences and trusted advice.
- Act Like an Owner by contributing to an engaged culture that is focused on delivering business results and contributing to our communities.
- Execute with Speed and Impact by coming into work at your scheduled time and meeting your customers’ needs while protecting the Bank from risk.
- Innovate with Purpose by listening, asking questions, and finding ways to simplify the way we work; solving problems effectively the first time.
- You are dependable, and you take pride in developing your knowledge and expertise to consistently deliver strong performance.
- You are flexible and thrive in an environment of change. You consistently demonstrate a positive attitude, resiliency, and willingness to do things differently.
- You are passionate about understanding our customers’ needs so that you can provide the right advice and solutions to deliver a legendary customer experience every time.
- You love a good challenge and can effectively multi-task, sourcing relevant information quickly to support decision-making and effective problem solving.
- You enjoy working with a diverse team and appreciate the value of perspectives other than your own.
Company: TD Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Montreal, Québec, CA
Application Deadline: N/A