View All Tesco JobsTesco
- Understanding what may be getting in the way of individuals delivering a great service and actively remove these obstacles with them.
- Celebrating success within the team, being creative in the way you achieve this.
- Being readily available to resolve customer and colleague queries, leaving them with a smile on their face.
- Ensuring the team are dressed for service and positively reflect our brand.
- Forward planning to ensure right resource is available at the right time in the coming week.
- Updating the Duty Manager to ensure they are kept well informed and able to pro-actively support.
- Supporting managers to co-ordinate seasonal, community and charity events, creating a great inclusive atmosphere.
- Being knowledgeable of department KPI’s and delivers the practical actions required to achieve these.
- Providing constructive feedback to Team Manager on individuals contribution to serving customers well.
- Role modelling great customer service and standards of dress, demonstrating a natural enthusiasm to delight our customers.
- Ensuring our colleagues have the tools to deliver their role well.
- Developing own Operational and Behavioural Skills.
You’ll be someone with great communication skills and works well in a team, while being ready to roll up your sleeves and do what’s needed to give our customers great service.
We’ll be depending on you, as the face of Tesco, to Serve Britain’s Shoppers a Little Better Everyday:
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride
- Take time to listen, and help out wherever you can
- Make decisions that are right for our customers
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services
- Always be there, on time and properly presented.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portsmouth, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A