As the face of Tesco out on the road, our Customer Delivery Drivers get the opportunity to meet and talk to different customers in their homes every day. That’s why this role is about much more than just driving: it’s about helping others and delivering great service, with a smile.
Its hands on, physical and full of variety. No two shifts are ever the same and our customer’s look for help in all kinds of different ways. For most of the day you’ll feel like your own boss, delivering to your customers but there is always a team of managers and colleagues back at the store ready to support you when you need them.
- Upsell our delicious extras & drive your team to do the same
- Encourage guests to give online feedback on you, your team & your Cafe
- Supporting the General Manager & deputise
- Motivate your cafe team to deliver guest service worth recommending!
- Know your Cafe Menu – be prepared to check & challenge all food & drink
- Help your team to make sure your Cafe stays clean, safe & legal
- Coach your cafe team to smash weekly targets
- Multi-tasker who loves the buzz of working in a busy local Ca
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs etc
- Currently Team Leader, F&B Supervisor, Deputy or Assistant Manager
- Support & develop teams to always put the guest first
- Understand what makes great service & passionate about it!
- To be 18 years of age or older.
- Warm & engaging personality
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newry, Northern Ireland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A