We are looking for a Vehicle Detailer to work on one of the most progressive vehicles in the world. Exceptional ‘hands on’ technical ability go hand in hand with a great work ethic. Communication is highly important. Excellent Oral and Written communication required. If you are able to deliver strong customer satisfaction consistently, are motivated and a team player, we are interested in speaking with you.
- Performs entry-level work in the inspection, repair, and service of Tesla electric vehicles.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Perform equipment inspections, adjustments and certifications.
- Efficient skills in basic automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles.
- Support journeymen technicians as needed
- Help maintain vehicle cleanliness of customer cars.
- Operate a variety of hand, power, and shop tools.
- Knowledge of: Methods, techniques for detailing vehicles – wet sand, polish, buff, wax, etc.
- Maintain records of time and materials.
- May order shop supplies and parts.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions with attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public.
- Perform detailed daily record keeping and reporting.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Work in a team-based environment and achieve common goals.
- Clean driving record is imperative
- High School Diploma.
- Associate Degree or Certificate in Automotive Technology a plus
- Retail automotive service experience a plus.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lafayette, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A