Tesla is looking for an excellent Site Acquisitions Lead for the UK & Ireland with proven experience, ideally within the retail/ leisure/ supermarket sector. They will need to become a driving force in scouting new sites, engaging with landlords and commercially developing sites from identification through to build and operation. The candidate will tirelessly create opportunities, analyse and interpret data, adapt to external factors and internal guidance, manage multiple projects, and build and nurture relationships, all in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
This role requires flexibility and the ability to adapt to the evolving needs of projects and the organisation. There will be opportunities for career growth based on performance and interest.
- Develop and manage pipeline of Supercharger station opportunities that will serve current and future Tesla customers in the UK & Ireland area.
- Work with legal counsel to draft, negotiate and close Supercharger lease agreements.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to improve customer experience, cost efficiency and timelines.
- Develop and refine proposals with property owners, grid operators, governmental bodies and other key partners.
- Excellent communicator, able to persuade and impact people from a wide range of roles and backgrounds.
- Self-motivated and outspoken about what is needed to get a job done.
- Experience negotiating all aspects of leasing arrangements between landlord & tenant
- Must be able to demonstrate excellence in building and delivering on a pipeline of opportunities.
- Highly organised, able to project manage 20+ projects in various phases simultaneously
- Can work autonomously and remotely.
- Can-do, pro-active attitude who enjoys rolling their sleeves up.
- Ability to think from both the customer’s perspective and the landlord’s perspective.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Be comfortable working with and presenting information derived from online tools to assist with network analysis.
- Ideally 4+ years’ experience in the real estate sector.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A