View All Tesla JobsTesla
Tesla is looking for an experienced Service Advisor to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a high-level customer and employee interaction, so the ideal candidate will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. This position is located at our Service Centre; however, the role will require travel as needed and directed by management. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class service team supporting the latest EV technology, we are interested in hearing from you.
- Act as the go to point of contact for the customer. Plan appointments, answer phone calls and respond to emails with the highest level of attention to detail and customer service.
- Develop in-depth Tesla systems knowledge using WARP, TSS and Garage, knowing how to pull vehicle logs and submit for remote diagnosis and repair
- Take on minor escalations with the authority to offer a basic level of good will
- Represent Tesla positively, you will act as an advocate for the brand and will demonstrate what makes a ‘wow’ customer experience
- Develop excellent product knowledge, educating customers and ensuring cars are not in the Service Centre unnecessarily
- Guide, coach and mentor more junior members of the team
- Proactively monitor and understand KPI’s, including CSat, backlog and efficiency, playing an active role in making sure the targets are achieved
- Excellent communication skills and ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with both internal stakeholders and customers
- Ability to thrive in a team-based environment and achieve common goals
- Willingness to learn new and innovative automotive technologies to further develop in role
- Able to communicate, read, and write effectively in the English language on all levels
- Have the required language skills if required by our local markets
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Must have had a valid driver’s license for minimum of 2 years
- Must have and continue to maintain a valid and safe driving record
- Great problem solving skills, and strong ability to take initiative and be proactive.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines
- Understanding of automotive techniques related to repair and servicing of automobiles
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A